International Medical School (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
The university forms an
innovative scientific and
educational environment with
stable academic traditions to
ensure the activities of a qualified team that carries out
fundamental and applied
research for the needs of
society, as well as providing
high quality educational
services and services for
students in accordance with
Respect for the individual and equality; quality of graduate training; academic freedom and responsibility; reliability of scientific results; ethical behavior and zero tolerance for corruption; collegiality of decisions; openness; transparency and trust; Social responsibility; flexibility and efficiency.
IMS has created to study an innovative curriculum at medical school constantly strives for excellent responds and incorporate changes in medical knowledge and practice.
IMS's aim is to turn new scientific knowledge in our medical school for students so that in future they can serve better health for patients and populations throughout the world. Our Medical School aims to foster the most effective academic, clinical education, research and environments possible.
Advantages of studying MBBS in IMS:-
- IMS is a leading higher education provider in Almaty and across Kazakhstan with a unique profile incorporating international educational standards+knowledge. The mode of instruction is English
- Special attention is paid towards the preparation for MCI screening Test / NEXT (National Exit Test) in Kazakhstan again by expert teachers from India.
- The university uses all the modern equipment and has a great infrastructure.
- All the faculty members are very experienced and helpful.
- It is recognized by WHO & NMC.
- With a globally recognized degree, a candidate can practice anywhere around the world.
Almaty is Kazakhstan’s Beautiful Mountainous city situated in the foothills of the Trans-Ili Alatau. It is the largest metropolis city and the leading trading and cultural hub of Kazakhstan. The city almost tending to make think of Europe with famous and beautiful suburban apartments, large SUVs, shopping malls, restaurants, nightclubs, and many more things to roam around.
Living in Kazakhstan for studying MBBS:-
- The affordability of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan has made it a hot cake for students as the cost of living are very cheap and affordable.
- The medical universities in Kazakhstan are admired worldwide due to their high quality schooling methodology.
- The medical universities impart good clinical practice to their students to ensure that they get ample practical exposure before engaging in their profession.
- The universities are affiliated with the amount of hospitals in Kazakhstan that are quite large.
- All the medical universities are recognized by NMC, WHO, USMLE, PLAB ETC.
- As the universities are recognized by NMC which enables the students to come back and practice in India after passing the NMC screening test.
- All the medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
MBBS course & syllabus:-
• Human anatomy • Molecular biology and Genetics • Histology and Embryology • ICT • Foreign Language (Latin) • Kazakh (Russian) language • Modern History of Kazakhstan • Fundamental Law and Anticorruption Culture • Physical Education • Internship (Nursing Assistance)
• Morphology and Physiology • Human Anatomy • Microbiology • Biochemistry • Philosophy • Sociology and Political Science • Professionally Oriented Foreign Language • Physical Education • Internship (Procedural Nurse Assistance)
• General Pathology • Preventive Social Medicine (PSM) • Introduction to Clinical Medicine • Biochemistry • Psychology and Culturology • Pathology of Organs and System • Immunology • Introduction to Pediatrics • General Medicine • Internship (Nursing Practice)
• Pharmacology • Community Medicine • Introduction to Clinical Medicine • Introduction to Surgery • Implementation of Big Data Medicine • Dermatology • Gynecology • Obstetrics • Neurology • Urology • Pediatrics • Psychiatry • Infectious Disease
• Professional Kazakh (Russian) language • Necrology • Cardiovascular System • Anesthesiology • Health Information System and E-Health • Fundamental of General Medical Practice • Surgery • State Examination (Specialty term)